Membership in The Greater Frisco Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc. is by invitation only. To be considered for membership, prospective mothers must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be the custodial parent or legal guardian to children between ages 2 and 19.
- Maintain primary residence within the cities of Aubrey, Frisco, Little Elm, McKinney and Pilot Point. Additionally, the Greater Frisco Chapter has a shared boundary with the Northeast Dallas and North Suburban Dallas Chapters in the 75002 zip code in the cities of Allen and Parker as well as a shared boundary in the 75013 zip code in Allen with the Northeast Dallas Chapter. Mothers living in those zip codes should contact the email@example.com Membership Chair to determine her eligibility for Greater Frisco membership.
- Obtain sponsorship from two current members of The Greater Frisco Chapter or contact the firstname.lastname@example.org Membership Chair to learn more about sponsorship information.**
- Must be invited to and attend at least two Greater Frisco open activities before consideration for membership.
- Adhere to the Greater Frisco Chapter's Membership Intake Process.
New member applications are generally accepted mid-November of the year preceding initiation into the chapter.
**If you are new to the area and/or you are unfamiliar with any current members of the Greater Frisco chapter, you may contact our email@example.com Membership Chair for sponsorship information.
Jack and Jill Legacy Information
If you or your spouse graduated from a Jack and Jill Chapter and your mother or mother-in-law was a member in good standing at the time of the graduation from the chapter and you meet the other criteria for membership, you are eligible for membership as a Legacy Member. Please click here for the Jack and Jill National website . Download both the Legacy Information Brochure and Legacy Application Form . The deadline for submission of Legacy Applications to the National Organization is January 31 of each year.